新体验教育
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit 3 Preservice instruction

向下

Unit 3 Preservice instruction Empty Unit 3 Preservice instruction

帖子 由 Admin 周一 三月 02, 2015 9:43 pm

1. 该怎么说:“我没啥事儿了。”(我有空了)
I am free now.
I am available now.

不能说I have nothing now. 这句话的意思是“我一无所有”。

2. 该怎么说:“这很有挑战性。”
It must be challenging.
It must be a challenging job.

不能说It must have challenge.这太生硬,中式英文。

Sample dialog

Tony: Hi, Megan, have you finished the talk with John already? Are you available now? If so, let me describe your work duties, OK?
Megan: Yeah, we just talked about my future job. And the supervisor hoped that I can make progres by degrees in my work. I am free now. And what am I expected to do?
Tony: As a newcomer, you are going to be responsible for some basic tasks first, including certain routine duties like answering the telephone, typing...Later, you will be assigned to the sales department. There you can learn much about the workings of our company and its sales quickly.
Megan: I see. It must be a challenging job. But it's not a suprise to me. That's to be expected. I can deal with it as well as I can. And what about now? What should I do? Er...if I have some problems, may I speak out directly?
Tony: For this is your first day in our company, you can begin with our products. Before you do your job, it's necessary for you to be familiar with our own products. Then you can get down to your work smoothly. Don't hesitate to tell us if you have a problem.
Megan: Quite right! And thanks for your instruction.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 713
注册日期 : 13-11-21

http://cqnee.5d7d.net

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题